For 3 people.
- Get a pack of pre prepared salad. Especially the pack of crunchy salad with red & white cabbage and fine carrots. The pre-packed are practical if you are not going to use a lot of cabbage in the following days as there will be leftovers.
- You will then need 200grs of flaked smoked salmon
- 2 boiled eggs – cut in quarters
- 2 fresh tomatoes – cut in quarters
- Poppy seeds
For the vinaigrette
- 1 garlic clove – Crushed
- 1 teaspoon of French mustard
- Salt & pepper
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 table spoon of white wine vinegar.
Chuck all the above in a jar with lid. Shake well, then adjust the season as needed.
Now, rinse the salad and lay it on a plate, add the tomatoes quarters, then dust with poppy seeds. Here the eggs are served separately because one of the guests was allergic.
As for the vinaigrettes, it is best for every guest to help themselves to the quantity that is sufficient for them.
This can be served the brunch or as one part of a 2/3 courses meal. This one was part of a 6 course brunch and was served with some light rose.
Bon appetit et a bientot!